As a Visual Merchandiser, we are used to styling mannequins. But we tried something different this time round, we played dressing up with our very own girls from Dorothy Perkins!
The highlight of this session was getting all dolled up by our guest, Marcus AC, a celebrity stylist and make-up artist! Marcus shared with us his secret beauty tips and make-up trends for this season. Check it out!
- Focus using light pastel colors
- Select eye shadow that compliments your skin tone
- Using various hue of a specific colour, for example green, use dark green to olive green to create the 3D effect
- Less eyeliner usage for a day look and play around with mascara
- For single eyelids, use different shades of brown to create depth
- Lightest brown on the entire eyelid
- Darkest brown to go over the socket area and lower eyelid, to create the smokey effect
- Use thin eyeliner and heavy mascara
- To complete the Glam Look, use black pencil to line the waterline
- As for cheeks, keep it natural with rosy blusher and a nude gloss for the lips
Marcus working on the girls!
- Ensure that foundation is light, to achieve the glowy effect
- Eyebrows keep it natural
- Apply gold base cream eye shadow on eyelids using fingertips
- Extend eyeliner at the outer corner of the eyelid to insinuate the look
- Curl eyelash and apply mascara
- Peach tone blusher on the cheeks
- Use flesh tone shimmering lip gloss on the lips
- To finish the look, apply highlighter on the nose, under eye and chin for a radiant look!
Go on and play around with your make up! :)
Other Posts of the Week
Friends Reading F3
Discover what your friends are reading.